- SFA Blended Classroom Session
January 29, 2021
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Participants must successfully complete the online self-study training before attending the classroom session. The online training does not have to be completed in one session; you can stop at any time and continue where you left off.
Participants must complete the in-person classroom skills session within 90 days of completing the online portion. If the classroom component is not completed within 90 days, you will need to re-register and pay to retake the course. Please leave enough time to complete the online training before your classroom skills session.
Total training time is 16 hours and includes:
- Online theory (self-study, 8 hours) – must be successfully completed before attending the in-person classroom session.
- Classroom skills session (in-person, 8 hours) – the date you are registering for now.
- Participants need internet access to complete the online theory component.
- No previous first aid training is required.
Standard First Aid Blended includes CPR Level C and AED (Automated External Defibrillator) training,
Standard First Aid Blended certification is valid for three years. The Canadian Red Cross will email a PDF certificate to you on the successful completion of the classroom skills session.
Accessing your online training
Within 48 hours of registration, the Canadian Red Cross will email instructions and a link to your online training.
Venue: Coquitlam Training Centre
Venue Phone: 604-945-7277Address:
Coquitlam training classes are held at Eagle Ridge Bible Fellowship (ERBF) located close to the Coquitlam Centre Mall and SkyTrain stations.
- Address: 1160 Lansdowne Drive, Coquitlam, BC, V3B 5V8
- Parking: There is a large free car park at ERBF. Please park in the North car park and enter the building through the glass doors marked “Office Entrance”
- Accessibility: Automatic main doors and elevator access to the first floor classrooms.
- Training room location: When you enter the building, follow the signs to your training room.
- Kitchen facilities: Unfortunately kitchen facilities will NOT be available during COVID-19 restrictions.
- What to wear: Training rooms are air-conditioned. Please wear comfortable, layered clothing.
Please note that we do not have an office at this location.