COVID-19 Outline of Protocols
Updated: September 9, 2021
The information on this page will be updated as the situation evolves and we receive updates from WorkSafeBC and the Canadian Red Cross.
We are following COVID-19 safety protocols including physical distancing in our classrooms.
- receive health and safety information via email before the class.
- complete a health screening questionnaire before entering the classroom.
- are required to wash/sanitize their hands before, during and after class.
- are required to wear a mask before entering the classroom and throughout the class.
- are spaced at least 2 metres apart in the training room.
- have their own manikins, equipment, and supplies. There is no physical contact with other students or the instructor.
- are given a disposable, one-way valve with filter to use with their CPR breathing mask.
All equipment is sanitized following WorkSafeBC and Canadian Red Cross guidelines.
Click here to view our full COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols.