COVID-19 Outline of Protocols
Updated: March 10, 2022
Safe + Sound First Aid Training continues to follow current COVID-19 safety protocols. The information on this page is updated regularly as we receive new guidelines from the Government of B.C., WorkSafeBC, and the Canadian Red Cross.
- receive health and safety information via email before classes.
- are required to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination (2 shots) before entering the classroom
- are required to wash/sanitize their hands before, during and after class.
- have their own manikins, equipment, and supplies.
- are given a CPR breathing mask with a one-way valve.
All equipment is sanitized following WorkSafeBC and Canadian Red Cross guidelines.
Starting April 8 proof of vaccination will not be required.
Click here to view current BC Covid-19 restrictions.