At Safe + Sound First Aid Training Ltd., we respect your privacy. We will never sell your information. Your contact information may be shared with the Canadian Red Cross or Mental Health Commission of Canada, with your permission, for training and certification purposes only. If you subscribe to our mailing list, it will be used to communicate occasionally for offers and education regarding web services and marketing. You can unsubscribe at any time.
What personal information do we collect from the people who visit our website?
When requesting information or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or other details to help us provide you with the information you require.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register for a class online or by phone or subscribe to our mailing list.
How do we use your information?
When you provide us with your contact information, it may be for one or more of the following purposes:
- To register you with the Canadian Red Cross (for first aid and CPR training and certification)
- To register you with Mental Health Commission of Canada (for Mental Health First Aid training and certification)
- Send you updates from our blog
- Respond to a survey or marketing communication
- Answer your questions
- Send periodic emails regarding educational information, events and offers.
How do we protect visitor information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell or trade your personally identifiable information to outside parties.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but may use google analytics for tracking visitors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process quotations and to send information and updates pertaining to your estimate or work.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each mailing list email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.