Request a Quote for Your Group Training
Please complete this form so we can understand your group needs and provide you with a quote for your training.
We'd love to train your group!
- In-person Red Cross first aid & CPR training
- Virtual Mental Health First Aid training (via Zoom)
- Virtual Babysitting training (via Zoom)
First Aid & CPR Training - at our Coquitlam location
Areas served: Metro Vancouver including Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Surrey, Richmond, Burnaby, New Westminster,
Vancouver, North Vancouver, Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows, Mission, Abbotsford and Langley.
If you don’t have a suitable room (see Training Room Requirements below), you can book a private course at our Coquitlam location.
with us and provide a group of people. We’ll take care
of everything else.
- Adequate space for seating and practical sessions.
- Clean floor
- Washrooms nearby
- Electrical outlets
- One or two tables
- Chairs for each participant and the instructor
Training Room SizeDuring the COVID-19 pandemic, students are required to be physically distanced (2m apart) during the class. When pandemic restrictions no longer apply, please follow these guidelines: Red Cross minimum room size requirements: 1.4 m2 (15 sq. ft.) available for every 2 participants. For Level 1 (Workplace Emergency First Aid) courses, WorkSafe BC requires a minimum of 500 sq ft of clear floor space in addition to the seating area.
EquipmentOur instructors will bring all the equipment they need to teach the course, however if you have the following equipment available for use please let us know:
- Flip chart board
- Red Cross First Aid/ CPR courses – Minimum 12, Maximum 18.
- Mental Health First Aid – Minimum 10, Maximum 15.
Private Group First Aid & CPR Training for Your Business– FAQ’s
Interested in organizing a private group class for your business or community group? Here are some of the most frequently asked questions we get from business owners and group leaders.
FAQ’s about private group first aid training
- Mental Health First Aid Standard Virtual
- Red Cross Emergency First Aid & CPR
- Red Cross Standard First Aid & CPR
- Red Cross Emergency Child Care First Aid & CPR
- Red Cross Babysitting Virtual
- Mental Health First Aid Standard Virtual - 8 participants
- Red Cross Emergency First Aid & CPR - 12
- Red Cross Standard First Aid & CPR - 12
- Red Cross Emergency Child Care First Aid & CPR - 12
- Red Cross Babysitting Virtual - 8
- Mental Health First Aid Standard Virtual - 15 participants
- Red Cross Emergency First Aid & CPR - 18
- Red Cross Standard First Aid & CPR - 18
- Red Cross Emergency Child Care First Aid & CPR - 18
- Red Cross Babysitting Virtual - 15
Scheduling a private first aid class
Pricing and Payment
Course duration and timing
Training Room and Equipment Requirements
Booking a private class for your organization
For further information or a quote for a class at your school, please contact us
If you have a small group (less than 12 people) you may like to consider registering them on one of our public classes in Coquitlam:
View public course schedules: