Request a Quote for Your Private Group First Aid Training
Please complete this form so we can understand your group needs and provide you with a quote for your training.
We'd love to train your group!
- In-person Canadian Red Cross first aid & CPR training
- Virtual Mental Health First Aid training (via Zoom)
- Virtual Babysitting training (via Zoom)
Private Group First Aid & CPR Training in Coquitlam
Areas served: Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge, Mission, Langley, Burnaby, and New Westminster.
If you don’t have a suitable room (see Training Room Requirements below), you can book a private course at our Coquitlam location.
Book a date with us and provide a group of people.
We’ll take care of everything else.
- Adequate space for seating and practical sessions.
- Clean floor
- Washrooms nearby
- Electrical outlets
- One or two tables
- Chairs for each participant and the instructor
Training Room Size
For Level 1 equivalent courses (Emergency and Standard First Aid), WorkSafe BC requires a minimum of 500 sq ft of clear floor space in addition to the seating area.
Red Cross minimum room size requirements: 1.4 m2 (15 sq. ft.) available for every 2 participants.
Our instructors will bring all the equipment they need to teach the course, however, if you have the following equipment available for use, please let us know:
- Flip chart board
- Red Cross First Aid/ CPR courses – Minimum 12, Maximum 18.
- Mental Health First Aid – Minimum 10, Maximum 15.
If you have a small group or prefer not to organize a private class, please consider registering individuals on one of our public courses.
Private Group First Aid & CPR Training for Your Business– FAQ’s
Interested in organizing a private group first aid and CPR class for your business or community group? Here are some of the most frequently asked questions we get from business owners and group leaders.
FAQ’s about private group first aid training
- Mental Health First Aid Standard Virtual
- Red Cross Emergency First Aid & CPR
- Red Cross Standard First Aid & CPR
- Red Cross Emergency Child Care First Aid & CPR
- Red Cross Babysitting Virtual
- Mental Health First Aid Standard Virtual - 8 participants
- Red Cross Emergency First Aid & CPR - 12
- Red Cross Standard First Aid & CPR - 12
- Red Cross Emergency Child Care First Aid & CPR - 12
- Red Cross Babysitting Virtual - 8
- Mental Health First Aid Standard Virtual - 15 participants
- Red Cross Emergency First Aid & CPR - 18
- Red Cross Standard First Aid & CPR - 18
- Red Cross Emergency Child Care First Aid & CPR - 18
- Red Cross Babysitting Virtual - 15
The advantages of using Safe + Sound's venue for your training are:
- Greater choice of dates.
- No need to provide a large, clean room with chairs and tables for the class.
- No worries about meeting WorkSafeBC room standards and requirements.
- No need to have a staff member open up the room for set up and clean up one hour before and after the class.
- No worries about parking - our venue has a large free parking lot.
Scheduling a private first aid class
Safe + Sound takes course bookings up to 6 months ahead. The further ahead you book, the more chance your preferred course date is available. Saturdays are very popular, so please plan ahead if you need a Saturday date. Request a quote.
Pricing and Payment
Course duration and timing
Training Room and Equipment Requirements
Booking a private class for your organization
For further information or a quote for a class at your school, please contact us
If you have a small group (less than 12 people) you may like to consider registering them on one of our public classes in Coquitlam:
View public course schedules: