- EFA Blended Classroom Session
November 6, 2021
8:30 am - 2:00 pm
Blended training includes a combination of online and in-person training. Participants must successfully complete the online self-study training before attending the classroom session. The online training doesn’t have to be completed in one session – you can exit the program at the end of each module without losing your placement. When you return you will continue with the next module.
Participants must complete the online course before attending the in-person classroom session they’ve registered for. Participants who have not completed the online class before their scheduled classroom session, will not be admitted to the class and will be considered a ‘no show’. ‘No-shows’ are not eligible for refunds or transfers.
Total training time is 8 hours and includes:
- Online theory (self-study, 4 hours) – must be successfully completed before attending the in-person classroom session.
- Classroom skills session (in-person, 4 hours) – the date you are registering for now.
- Participants need internet access to complete the online theory component.
- No previous first aid training is required.
- Minimum age 12 years.
Emergency First Aid Blended includes CPR Level C and AED (Automated External Defibrillator) training. CPR Level C includes adult, child and baby skills.
Emergency First Aid Blended certification is valid for three years. The Canadian Red Cross will email a PDF certificate to you on the successful completion of the classroom skills session.
Accessing your online training
Within 48 hours of registration, the Canadian Red Cross will email instructions and a link to your online training.
Venue: Coquitlam Training Centre
Venue Phone: 604-945-7277Address:
Coquitlam training classes are held at Eagle Ridge Bible Fellowship (ERBF) located close to the Coquitlam Centre Mall and SkyTrain stations.
- Address: 1160 Lansdowne Drive, Coquitlam, BC, V3B 5V8
- Parking: There is a large free car park at ERBF. Please park in the North car park and enter the building through the glass doors marked “Office Entrance”
- Accessibility: Automatic main doors and elevator access to the first floor classrooms.
- Training room location: When you enter the building, follow the signs to your training room.
- Kitchen facilities: Unfortunately kitchen facilities will NOT be available during COVID-19 restrictions.
- What to wear: Training rooms are air-conditioned. Please wear comfortable, layered clothing.
Please note that we do not have an office at this location.