SFA Blended Classroom Session
January 13, 2024
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Participants must successfully complete the online self-study training before attending the classroom session. The online training does not have to be completed in one session; you can stop at any time and continue where you left off.
Participants must complete the in-person classroom skills session within 6 weeks of completing the online portion. If the classroom component is not completed within 6 weeks, you will need to re-register and pay to retake the course. Please leave enough time to complete the online training before your classroom skills session.
Total training time is 16 hours and includes:
- Online theory (self-study, 8 hours) – must be successfully completed before attending the in-person classroom session.
- Classroom skills session (in-person, 8 hours) – the date you are registering for now.
- Participants need internet access to complete the online theory component.
- No previous first aid training is required.
Standard First Aid Blended includes CPR Level C and AED (Automated External Defibrillator) training.
Standard First Aid Blended certification is valid for three years. The Canadian Red Cross will email a PDF certificate to you on the successful completion of the classroom skills session.
Accessing your online training
Within 48 hours of registration, the Canadian Red Cross will email instructions and a link to your online training.
Venue Phone: 604-945-7277Address:
Coquitlam training classes are held at Eagle Ridge Bible Fellowship (ERBF) located close to the Coquitlam Centre Mall and SkyTrain stations.
- Address: 1160 Lansdowne Drive, Coquitlam, BC, V3B 5V8
- Parking: There is a large free car park at ERBF. Please park in the North car park and enter the building through the door to the left of the glass doors under the sign that says “Office Entrance”.
- Accessibility: Automatic main doors and elevator access to the first floor classrooms available by previous arrangement – please call or email in advance.
- Training room location: When you enter the building, follow the signs to your training room. No drinks, except water, will be permitted in the classroom.
- What to wear: Training rooms are air-conditioned. Please wear comfortable, layered clothing.
Please note that we do not have an office at this location.