- July 16, 2022
8:30 am - 5:30 pm
The Red Cross Emergency Child Care First Aid & CPR program provides an overview of First Aid & CPR techniques for individuals who care for infants or children in the workplace or at home. Designed for childcare workers, parents, grandparents, and babysitters, this course is recognized by The Child Care Licensing Branch.
Venue Phone: 604-945-7277Address:
Coquitlam training classes are held at Eagle Ridge Bible Fellowship (ERBF) located close to the Coquitlam Centre Mall and SkyTrain stations.
- Address: 1160 Lansdowne Drive, Coquitlam, BC, V3B 5V8
- Parking: There is a large free car park at ERBF. Please park in the North car park and enter the building through the door marked “Office Entrance”.
- Accessibility: The classroom is on the first floor. If you need access to the elevator please let us know before your class.
- Training room location: When you enter the building, follow the signs to your training room.
- Kitchen facilities: Microwave and fridge available.
- What to wear: Training rooms are air-conditioned. Please wear comfortable, layered clothing.
Please note that we do not have an office at this location.